- Getting Split Ready Episode 9: Ala Carte Divorce – An Introduction To Unbundled Legal Services
- CRP #9 – The Collaborative Process: What Works & Why
- WBAI President Jessica A. O’Brien and Judge Patrice Ball-Reed interview Attorney Sandra Crawford
- “A Safe Place” – See a collaborative case unfold (on video) which was filmed in real time with a real family working with their collaborative practice team of lawyers, mental health and financial professionals: http://video.collaborativepractice.com/video/default.html
- See Sandra Crawford and a team of experts give tips on how to plan when considering divorce:
Pre-divorce planning (June 2011)
- See Sandra Crawford and a team of experts talk about options for conflict resolution for legal disputes: Alternative to court (June 2011)
- Sandra Crawford talks about Collaborative Law: What is Collaborative Law Practice? Is it right for me?